Roselle Police Department

emergency: 911

NON EMERGENCY: 908-245-2000

Important Announcements

Police Records

Obtain a police report:


Police reports are generally available three business days after the day the report was taken. Inquiries can be made by calling the Roselle Records Bureau at 908-259-4020 or 908-259-4018 to make report inquiries.

How to obtain a release for a towed vehicle:

Most vehicles are available for release the day they are towed. The following information must be brought to the Records Bureau Monday – Friday between 9AM and 430 PM:


- Valid insurance card

- Valid driver’s license

- Valid registration or valid title for vehicle.


How to report a street light out:


You can access PSE&G at WWW.PSEG.COM and fill out a Streetlight Outage form. Remember to have the nearest address to the pole and if possible, the pole number.


You can also call PSE&G at 1-800-436-7734.


How to report a deceased wild animal:


Call the Linden Animal Control at 908-474-8541 and leave a message to report deceased animals. They will respond to remove the carcass.

© Roselle Police Department 2017 - powered by EggZack